Monday, August 30, 2010

Where has the summer gone..

If any who actually reads this lived inside of my head you would know that I file things to post about there but never seem to find the time to post.. and with less then 3 weeks before our new addition arrives on Sept 17 I'm going to try and post some of those down.

This summer has been an absolute joy! We've been to the pool, been to Oregon ( where the high was like 65!), Rangers games, playgrounds, and overall have just had a blast. Drew has really loved helping get the baby's room ready for her and daddy even let him help paint a portion of the wall! He and Michaela are sharing a room right now in bunk beds and the challenge with that is its so much fun to be in the same room, they often times take an hour or more to fall asleep! its a little bit taxing, but I think once school starts they will be worn out enough that hopefully it wont be too much of a problem, but we shall see. Drew did slip and bust his nose in the middle of the night the other night, but he was climbing down the wrong way.. other then a lot of blood, he has a few minor scratches and a slightly bruised nose....he's OK.

Drew is signed up for tball this fall and he is way excited. So we will have a baby on the 17th and then I believe the first game is the 25th.. I know crazy, but I am in the process of making a solar veil sling so our next little princes will be protected from the sun! He has gotten into baseball since having an amazing opportunity to meet Josh Hamilton of the Texas rangers back in march. I hope he remembers it because I'm pretty sure it was a once in a life time meeting. If you don't know Much about Josh- go check him out at iamsecond.com.

Michaela is such a girlie girl! She is very excited about the new baby as well, of course I don't think she realizes she is about to be removed from the baby role in the family. She has become such a big girl and her vocabulary has seriously taken off. She has so much joy, but can definitely be a drama queen. Kev doesn't really know what to do with her when she is being dramatic, so having another daughter is going to prove to be interesting for him ;)

As for this pregnancy which I have done zero posting on, its been good. They did diagnose me with gestational diabetes again, but I am feeling good, sugars are fine and our little one is measuring smaller then the other two so no worries, just more of an inconvenience. Now if i can just get through another c-section without feeling sorry for myself life will be great :)

I will do a picture post soon, to get caught up.. I am determined to keep this up but we shall see. Hope you all who still actually read this have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I read! Keep the posts and pictures comign :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker