Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Its been a while....

Well, its a been a while since I posted.. mainly because I was blocked again at work... oh well, they probably had it unblocked to see who was using it.. I was most likely the top offender. heheHEHEH

That's ok because I'm no longer blocked at my new job. What? new job? That's right folks, today was my first day as a stay at home mom, my new job! It was so awesome! So relaxing, not worrying about getting stuff done. I know, its only the first day of many to come, and we are going to have good days and we'll have bad days, but at least I'll be with my kiddo!

He's been up to a lot the last month, but I'll post tomorrow, being that I am completely exhausted.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Crissy,
Congrats, it truly is the biggest blessing to your life, not to mention what it gives your child! I hope you enjoy staying home as much as I do!
Love, Misty

jen barnes said...

relaxing?! I guess I'm in a totally different world of the SAHM job with two or maybe my kiddo(s) are just super high maintenance. I'm glad you had a relaxing first day. Hope it stays that way for you. (don't have two kids or it is pretty much guaranteed not to stay relaxing)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker