Okay, so in my last post I mentioned how relaxing it is to be a SAHM. Relaxing, not in the sense that I'm laying around eating bon bons all day, but by the fact the I'm not dealing with 100+ teenagers in a 7 hour sequence. Its just me a Drewster. He's such a laid back kiddo and takes naps so well, goes to bed well, sleeps at night well. Let's just say, its a good thing he has his daddy's laid back personality.
In the last month, he has done so much. he's been to Corpus camping (tent camping), he's been to San Antonio, we're now in Houston, and at the end of the month we're all going to Oregon! Phew! He's an active little boy. All the pics are online and I'll give the much needed details later!
His 6 month mark has come and gone! He'll be 7 months in a little over a week! His 6 month pics are posted on line, but here's a preview:
18.2lbs 90%
27.25 inches long 85%
and a big head!
Its amazing how fast time is flying! I'm gonna blink and he's gonna be getting married!
His 6 month stats:

2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to the party! We really had a good time. And G loved playing with all Drew's toys. We will see you soon!
Hey Crissy! It was great seeing you while you were in Houston. Check out my flickr to see pics of Drew and Cara. See you at the end of June! Love,
Misty
Post a Comment