Wow! I didn't realize that it had been a month since I posted. That just means we've been way busy... right? Righttttttt.
So lots of stuff has been going on and this month has been filled with lots of first for Mr. Drew. Let's see...he's pretty much walking around all the time now, Kev informs me that we no longer have a baby, but a toddler, I disagree totally.. he's my baby for at least another 2 weeks. The 11 month mark came and went, he's turning into such a little man.. he is doing a lot of signing now and he points at the things he want, and is becoming a picky eater (joy).
We went to the state fair the last weekend it was open. Drew did very well, even took a nap in his stroller for us. he enjoyed his first corn dog immensely, saw the light parade, petted some really smelly animals and even rode the big Ferris wheel (mommy was holding on tight to the bars while daddy held on to drew while he proceeded to jump up and down). It was a ton of fun and we even caught a few minutes of the band Third Day, which we really like.
Drew really likes to be outside, so we try and get out there whenever we have a chance. His favorite things to do are to swing, slide and crawl back and forth through the tunnel at the park. Its exhausting for mommy, but a blast for Drew.
We are getting very excited about his first birthday and have a fun bash for our friends to attend. So don't forget to RSVP so we can prepare the food. I'm going to be making his cake this year and I already have the design picked out, and I'm really excited, and yes it does involve bears, but it is not a bear cake ;)
Here are some of the latest pictures we have taken:

Drew's 11 month pics
.jpg)
Drew in his stylin new shirt
Wait! What did that shirt say?!!!!! Best Big Brother?
.jpg)
That's right folks! Here's the proof. We found out on Sept 24 that Drew is going to be a big brother somewhere around May 30th. Was it planned? Are you nuts? Of course not! This ones nickname is OOpsie. Does God have a good sense of humor? Definitely. It was a little hard to accept at first. I cried, Kevin laughed. This is a picture of the third test I took in less then an hour, hoping they would all say something different. Even though its way sooner then we had planned, God obviously thought it was time.We are now super excited and are trusting God, His timing, and His plan. We have had our first sonogram and everything is so far so good. Little more queasy this time then the last time, and way exhausted at the end of the day, but its gonna be good. Exciting news, my friend Karla in Ohio is pregnant and due on May 29th. Kinda wacky huh? Anyways, God Bless and have a blessed week!
3 comments:
Glad that you finally updated! Congrats on the pregnancy! We all are really enjoying our morning walks!
CONGRATULATIONS! having 2 this close together isn't easy, I'll attest to that, but it is very . . . fun? challenging? joyful? I don't know how to quite describe it. (It does get a little easier as the baby gains skills like sitting)
Congrats. Glad you announced it finally since I put a comment on my flickr pics about it!! :) At least I just did it this morning. It was great seeing you at homecoming. Drew is just the cutest! I can't wait to see baby # 2!
Post a Comment