Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whoopeee!

I know its been a while since I posted, I've got lots coming- and yes I know I've said that before and nada has happened, but give me a break people - I'm busy ;) Anyway I will make sometime while the Olympics are on tonight to try and get caught up..

Anywho- this post us about Drew Bear! Before Michaela was born we took him to buy a potty seat, and we got the Fisher price one with all the bells and whistles- Drew actually picked it out. He's been sitting on it occasionally and will sometimes tell us when he has poo-pooed, so we are making progress. Enough rambling.... last night before he got int he bath tub, we sat him on the potty, turned the water on to help and he peed in the potty!!! woohoo!! Now of course we didn't have the bells and whistles turned on, but hey its a start!

So it seems our little man is growing up, exiting but sad, and he is off to preschool in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea for Drew!!

Misty said...

Ok, all I gotta say is I lived through a hurricane and no power, and I've updated my blog more recently than you :) haha. We want to hear how that little baby girl is doing!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker