Friday, October 31, 2008

NKTOB

OK - so I must say I have the best husband in the world! On October the 19th, he relieved the late 80s early 90s with me. He went with me to the New Kids on The Block concert! On his behalf, I did give him an out in going with me, but he went because he knew it was something I would really enjoy and wanted to enjoy it with me. Isn't that sweet? I had been talking about going since I heard they were coming, but the tickets we out of our budget and my mom, who felt as though she deprived me as a child by not letting me go got us the tickets! Thanks mom! Let me just say, I've been to a lot of concerts and had a good time, but this is the first one I've been to that was just plain fun. They were awesome performers, and their new songs are even pretty good. We didn't take our camera with us, but i took a few with my phone, so as soon as I can get those from there to the computer, I'll post them!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker