Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boot Camp...

OK, so Tuesday, this mommy is off to boot camp! I have a friend who is a personal trainer and she runs a boot camp in the park not to far from our house. Its at 5:30 am on Tuesday and Thursdays, did you see that 5:30 am! My sweet husband is going to be on kiddo duty and let mommy go burn some steam! Now I must say, I am in pre-pregnancy clothes, and have been for quite a while, but things just aren't the way they used to be, so time for a change. I used to walk every morning 2-3 miles, but with 2 kids on 2 different schedules, it is hard enough to get stuff done with both kiddos are awake! So apparently I'm going to be pulling tires, pushing a car, crunches, running, and all sorts of things.. so wish me luck!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker