Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth....

So Miss Michaela has started to have a very strong opinion about bottles.. she doesn't want one! She's been taking a bottle since she was about 3 weeks old no problem and then she turns 5 months old and she decides she doesn't like it! Countless people have tried, numbers of bottles have been used and man o man does she get mad! If this is a sign of things to come, we are in BIG trouble! So pray for us, luckily if I feed her right before I go out in the evening, (if I go out) she'll go to sleep without being topped off, but this means no nights away, no sleeping in occasionally letting daddy give her a bottle.. so grrrr.. as Kevin says, she's weeping and I'm doing the gnashing.....

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker