On a lighter note, can I just tell you how much I love my children.. even though we were not planning on becoming a family of four as quickly as we did.. its amazing. I have always been a people watcher, hence why I was a psych major, but I love to watch siblings interact since I don't know what that is like. In the 10 years that Kev and I have been together, actually 10 years today ( Jan 23rd) in fact, my most favorite memories are of family gatherings and I've just sat back and watched he and his brother be brothers... anyways (breadcrumbs.. Kev's new saying for me when I get off track) I absolutely LOVE watching Drew and Michaela interact. Check out the picture at the top, isn't it sweet! She just loves her brother, always cracking up and lately chasing him. He gets down on her level and they just laugh and he crawls around on the floor shouting, "Come on KAYA!" (his name for her). So now its its a blast to sit down and watch them have fun together. I pray that they will always have a good relationship, I know that they will definitely have their moments, but hopefully those will be few and far between.
Michaela is now 7 months old and is on the move constantly... I took her to have her flu shot last week and she weighed 16.6lbs. She's a light weight compared to Drew since he was 16 lbs at like 3 months... and she is just a joy. LOTS of smiles, a little bashful and her favorite person in the whole world is me! ( a blessing and a curse)
Drew is becoming a little man. Its strange to be able to have a conversation with him. He has 2 speeds, on and off, and we have begun to potty train, in the lightest since, its pretty much when he feels like it or there is a goof opportunity like waking up in the morning with a dry diaper.. He likes to eat and like me gets very grouchy when he is hungry. I see a lot of Kevin in him, and he thinks like Kev does, so maybe an engineer in the making...
Life is good, even with Kev working so much, at least he has a job to go to each day... God Bless and here is to a happy 2009!




No comments:
Post a Comment