Update 3.11.09 The kids and I were at the hospital from noon to 330 today, you would be surprised how well behaved they were.. they both crashed as soon as we got in the car.. after taking off the mask aunt Winnie was alert, but not entirely coherent... she will be moved to hospice care this evening.. it probably won't be that long..please pray she goes peacefully. ( did I mention that she is 97!)the assisted living director came by today and told my mom they fired the lady who mishandled aunt Winnie- good! we are still going to follow through with a formal complaint though, thanks for praying!
Hey guys-
My family seems to be getting lots of rain this week- pray for my Great Aunt Winnie.. She is currently at Huguely ( I know its reputation but that's where she was taken).. Sunday when my mom saw her she was altered, but the staff at her home insisted she was fine, when home health came Monday, they said she needed to go to the hospital.. she has had a heart attack and is in heart failure..., lungs full of fluid due to the heart failure, and both of her arms are broken (prolly due to the way she has been being lifted at the nursing home)..she says she is not in any pain, just tired...so they are giving her antibiotics, and something to help with the fluid on her lungs.. I was at the hospital with her and my mom till 11 last night and Aunt Winnie was moved to the cardiac intensive care- today's is not much better, she is not alert today, lots of carbon monoxide in her body, they are trying one more thing to help get more oxygen in her body to see if that helps.. if not. then they will just let her go... and we'll just see... just pray that she will either return to a good quality of life or the Lord will call her home.. there is no question about her salvation.. thanks


1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about Aunt Winnie! I'll keep her and your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment