Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photos from our trip

We do have a photo website at smugmug.com but that hasn't been updated.. I'll try and do that this evening.. correct that my new motto is do it now.. so maybe I'll start

From our day at Sea world and yes that is Shamu upside down.....


San Antonio Zoo- very crowded, exhibits seemed kinda lonely but fun none the less








Our bluebonnet stop on I-45- we have a remote for the camera so it makes family pics easier, and also that is Drew "hugging" Michaela, the bottom picture is my favorite, it reminds me to delight in the simple things in life, like bluebonnets


Included this one for kicks, this is at our dinner stop at the Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana on our way home.. Kevin opened the back of the van and Michaela immediately began signing up- I think she was tired of being in her car seat ;)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker