Thursday, January 6, 2011

Imagination

Do you see them? Look closely! They are very small, but they are there..




Have you gone nuts Crissy? There's nothing there except blurry teddy bears and a few specks of dust! Nope.  Look again, not dust, but fairies. Yes fairies. This is what Michaela told me yesterday morning after noticing the specks in the air.  Not any fairies I might add, but Tinkerbell herself, and Vidia, and Fawn, and whoever else her fairy friends are. It amazes me at her imagination.  The things she comes up with.  Sometimes her imagination is a little over the top leading what Kev and I call episodes or bad dreams about scary white rabbits.  (No she has not seen Monty Python) Still, its amazing to see her mind growing and exploring and being creative.

So in  respect to Miss Tinkerbell and her friends, This Mommy will not be dusting for a while.. OK Just kidding, but who am I to mess with fairies?



See Mommy, fairies!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker