Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Big Boy

Well as of last Friday, Drew is sleeping in his own room. he was just about too long for the cradle in our room and we're hoping he sleeps a little better in his room. note to self though, moving baby around a time when he is going through a growth spurt is not fun. It is much easier when they are in your room, but oh well. I think we're on the tail end of it now. Thank goodness our monitor has a voice activated mode on so I can't listen to every little noise. I spent the entire night Friday listening for him. Saturday I switched modes on the monitor and its really cool because there is no background noise at all until Drew makes a vocal noise. So we'll see how it goes, I think I'm just about ready for him to sleep through the night. *wink*

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker