Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rolling Over (or so I'm told)

OK, so I have a beef to pickwith my son. On february the 15th my mom-in-law, who takes care of Drew in the afternoons told me that he rolled over twice that day- tummy-to back. I was excited of course, but disappointed at the same time. I wanted Drew to wait to roll over till I was home! Dad burned job! So then I spent the enitre eveing putting him on his tummy and waiting for him to roll over. Did he? NOPE!
So now its been like 2 weeks and still no rollingover. ARG! I hear that rolls over at the sitter' shouse quite often. Now I'm not sure which direction, but he supposedly is rolling over. Now, when you put him on his back he gets about halfway over and looks at you with a funny grin like he knows that you really want him to keep going, and then he rolls back.


See! He gets almost there!

So I have a theory on his rolling over from tummy-to-back, I think he gets himself propped up high enough on his arms, and then his big ol head takes him over. I don't really count that as intentional rolling over, but at this point, if he's doing that on a regular basis at the sitters, why can't he do it for me?!!!

I know, he's just stubborn like his daddy :)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker