OK, so I thought I would have plenty of time to keep the world updated.. but I don't. (grins sheepishly) Its amazing how quickly you can get housework done in the short time your kiddo is napping.
Drew's been a busy guy as always, going here to there and everywhere and loving every minute of it... or he seems to... on Tuesday we will be going to Oregon to visit Kevin's extended family and introduce Drew to them. Cooler weather, here we come!! Drew and I, Jaci (Kev's mom) and Jeff (Kev's little bro) will be flying out on Tues and then Kev and His dad Steve will follow on Friday, and we will all return on the following Friday. Its going to be exciting. I'm only nervous about 2 things: the plane ride and the time change. Our flight is around his nap time, so I plan on nursing him on takeoff and pray that the motion of the plane just puts him to sleep. We shall see. If not we'll play pass the baby and keep him entertained.
The time change is going to be a challenge.. Oregon is 2 hours earlier then we are, so instead of sleeping till between 5 and 6, my kiddo will want to start the day between 3 and 4.. That should be ton of fun! (sarcasm) Thank goodness for coffee and I will most likely be reverting back to survival mode: ya know sleeping when he sleeps and such.. we'll be on vacation.. lots of sleep right? I'm not sure if I want to him to completely adjust to the time there, but it may work to my benefit that he may sleep in for a few days after we get back, but with my kiddos track record that seems highly unlikely.
So pray for us over the next 2 weeks and I'll keep you updated.. Kevin should be bringing the laptop.. so I'll post there..


No comments:
Post a Comment