That's right, this year I got to share my 28th birthday with the most watched football game of the year. This is the 2nd time this is happened, and there is still bitterness from the first time it happened. Not due to the fact that it is football, but how do you really compete with it? It really wasn't too bad. We ended up celebrating the day before and had a nice lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with Kevin's parents. It was really good, but then we whisked off to take Drew to a birthday party...
Sunday was good, we went to lunch with some friends from church to celebrate, but then had to rush home to get ready for the Sunday school super bowl party which was coinciding with 2 kiddos 1st birthdays. It was fun for Drew, I didn’t really watch the game due to me chasing him about and then we left to get him into bed; he was kind of cranky due to teething. So we watched the 4th quarter at home and I fell asleep on the couch. Wahoo, exciting day!
Overall it was a great weekend, but very busy. It was nice to spend time with friends and family and celebrate all the birthdays together. Luckily it'll only happen once every 6 years or so, and hey, got to have party even if it wasn't for me :)


1 comment:
time for an update girl!! I've been checking for weeks ;)
Post a Comment