So from time to time, I call Kevin at work and tell him my Drew funny of the day.. often there are quite a few of them, especially since he is all of a sudden my little talkative boy and not my baby anymore..
Yesterday, we met our friends, The Smith's, and her sister, K'Lei and husband Bob, along with their daughter Taw'nei. As we were getting ready for the zoo (which was crazy due to it being a Friday) I was telling Drew who we were going with and I was running through Uncle Brett, Aunt Mandi, Haedyn, Miss K'Lei and Mr. Bob... and Drew looked at me and said "Mr. Bob?" and I said "Yes honey, Mr. Bob...." He got really excited and started clapping and jumping up and down. I was really confused because Drew has never really met Bob and K'lei.. and then Drew says, "Yeah! See Mr. Bob! See Bob the Tomato!" I burst out laughing! Drew thought he was going to see the tomato form Veggietales, one of the many loves of his life currently.
So we got to the zoo and Brett introduces Bob as Bob the tomato.. Drew was the confused one at this point.. poor guy ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment