Sunday after church we had the opportunity to go out on Kevin's dad's boat... we only went out last summer like twice because one, the first time we went out, I was tyring to get Miss Michaela to come out, (yes I tubed at 38 weeks pregnant), and then two, she was way little and I'm kinda paranoid about Drew going out without me, even if Kevin is going..
We weren't sure how it would go, because crashing and burning on the ski's or flipping in the tube was really traumatic for Drew last summer, but he has been asking to ride on Papa's boat.. so we chanced it.. It turned out really well, the weather was great, even napless, Drew was great and we had a lot of fun! Drew even convinced Kevin to jump into the lake and go swimming.. did I mention that it was cold? We got home around 7 last night, and the kids promptly went to bed.. well as promptly as 2 over tired children could.. they were asleep by 8.. but then of course that led to a long night because over tired children = restless sleepers.. I guess it was worth it ;) Anyway here are some pictures from our afternoon..
Drew and Kevin with "boat" hair
The boat ride almost put him to sleep
pre swimming- just splashing.. then he really wanted to go in
Drew and Daddy swimming in the COLD water


1 comment:
it was great seeing y'all last week....time for an update!! ;)
Post a Comment