Monday, May 11, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

At least once a year, we make it to a Rangers game ( we'd like to go more.. ) for a friend of ours birthday.. Last year I was really pregnant, we had gone camping, and it was cold, so we didn't take Drew.. This year we opted to take both kiddos.. we had a great time, the kids did great even with no nap after church (Drew), the Rangers won in the last inning, and the kids both crashed for the rest of the night on the way home. We all wore matching Josh Hamilton t-shirts ( thank you walmart) and I put a red bow in Michaela's hair to make it obvious that she was a girl. Did I mention Josh Hamilton was an awesome Christian player who has been through a lot and is using baseball as a platform for God. He even plats a Third Day song when he is at bat.. go check out his "I am Second" Campaign...

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker