Well, Kev and I both woke up with sore throats yesterday and stuffy noses and its just all gone down hill from there. So the "blahs" have hit and with 2 unhealthy parents and 1 semi-healthy baby, we are doing wonderfully.
Drew still has a stuffy nose, and it got worse this week due to the huge sandstorm we had last weekend. Let me just say, I am tired of squirting stuff up his nose and trying suck all the snot back out. I'm becoming the bad guy in the mornings,. You should see his face when I come at him with the red bulb.
Kevin is running a temp, and I can't breath. We tried to pretend we were fine this morning. Kev went and did some yard work, I took Drew and we went to Old Navy, but by the time we got back, we were all exhausted. I went to the pharmacy this morning to see if I could get anything to help me breath better, but everything I would normally take is not safe for Drew due to the fact I'm nursing, or it would dry everything up and Drew wouldn't have anything to eat. So I'm stuck sniffing saline and blowing my nose like every 5 minutes and taking the occasional Tylenol. Here's praying that Drew doesn't get it, because I don't think having all 3 of us sick at once would be good.
Anyways, so my 2 boys are asleep and I'm trying to do housework, but that's not actually happening. I did get started on laundry though. Hope all is well in the rest of the world.


2 comments:
Hey Crisser! Hope you and the fam are feeling better!
If your two boys are sleeping and you're sick, you should be right there in bed too!! :)
Post a Comment