Drew is 10 months old today! I can't believe it! He is becoming such a little man.. and he has taken a few more steps, but of course with no camera around. We are going to go to the park today, so I'll take some pictures and post them this evening...
We went to JC Penney's last night to have his pictures made and we have decided we will not be going back. As the months have progressed, the service there has greatly declined. Last month we went in and our appointment was at 6:30 and they didn't take his pictures until 7:50.... we got some cute pictures but Drew was tired. There was only one person working so we forgave them and they even gave us some free pictures when we went to pick them up. Then yesterday I called and made an appointment for 6:30, we were good to go. Kevin met us there only to discover that no one was there and a sign posted that they would return at 5:50. this was 6:30, we waited around and then left... needless to say we are done with JC Penney's portraits and we will be borrowing a camera and taking our own pics. I know we are way behind on mail outs, but we'll get them I promise.....
So anyways, that being said and done, we are going to go enjoy the awesome weather.... and maybe even go fly a kite!


1 comment:
I suggest Portrait Innovations. I love that place. And they just opened a new one in Arlington.
Post a Comment