Please pray for the students at Sam Houston High school. They lost a senior football player last Saturday due to gang violence. Three others were injured. Now get this, it was at a supervised birthday/homecoming party. Parents were there. This world has become very dangerous. This would have been a party that most parents would allow their children to attend. So pray for the students, the school, and our world.
We have had our good moments though. Drew is turning into such a little man: taking steps, getting into everything, chasing the dogs, spending the night at grandparents houses, he's so much fun. We went to the park this weekend and took his 10 month pics, which are incredibly cute. (sorry I'm biased) Go check out smugmug to see the rest! On Monday I took him to the soft play place at the mall where we met Kevin for lunch. Drew learned how to slide all by himself sitting up. He slowly leans his head forward, then whoosh! slides down cracking up all the way.
Now, unfortunately, the little man is sick. I don't know if it has something to do with the play place at the mall, being this is the second time within 24 hours that Drew has ended up sick. Maybe its just coincidence because we've been there and not ended up sick, so I don't know but is a little frustrating. Poor guy, he's been running a fever since Tuesday night, waking up multiple times a night and is not eating or drinking very much. He's only has 2 wet diapers today, so I'm a little concerned. We have a doctor's appointment at 4:30 today, so I hope we can figure out what's going on with him.... I'll post and update later.
Update: Drew's throat is pretty nasty. He has a virus and will be back to normal in about a week. Pray we can keep getting fluids into him so he doesn't get dehydrated and end up in the hospital.


No comments:
Post a Comment