
MY KIDDO SLEPT ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! I woke up at 5:30 to Kevin's alarm clock and realized I hadn't been up! OMIGOSH! Now of course this was the night that I didn't put him to bed because I was out, but man, if he sleeps through the night when Kev's putting him to bed then, daddy has just found his new job! This sleep sense stuff really works. Drew is now down for a nap, no problems, no fussiness, nada! Thanks Katherine for sharing with me! Hopefully this will become more of a pattern, but hey its a start! So Drew went to bed around 8 and slept till 6:30. That's like 10.5 hours of sleep. We heard him stir at midnight, but nothing else! Can you tell I feel really great? Anyways, I just thought I'd let the whole world know!


1 comment:
That's awesome! Yay for sleep
Post a Comment