Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Moving on up!

K, so I figured it had been a while since I posted and I get bored when people don't update, and now I'm one of those people! AKK.

So Mr. Drew is now rolling over from back to front, and that's really exciting! There's only one catch, this rolling over business is throwing a kink in our sleeping. We've had 2 really rough nights. When Drew wakes up now, instead of falling back to sleep, he rolls over onto his tummy, and makes a lot of noise. Then he gets himself worked up and then has a hard time falling asleep. So needless to say, it feels like we are back at square one with sleep sense, but we're hanging in there. Its only the beginning stages, and there are all kinds of things that mess with a baby's sleep, so all we can do is one day at a time. We had 2 rough nights last week and then slept great over the weekend, so here's hoping tonight goes better. We are also teething big time, and have been a "little" grumpy since Sunday. Okay, maybe a lot grumpy, but we do have our good moments. Mommy and daddy are a little grumpy too due to lack of sleep.

I picked up Drew's 4 month pics from Penney's today. They are incredibly cute! I'll get Kev to scan them and put them up on smugmug for all the world to see. I must say, we have one cute kiddo, but I'm a little biased ;)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker