Thursday, March 8, 2007

Land of the Living

Well, the Dazey clan is slowly returning to the land of the living. Still coughing and hacking, but getting better.

This weekend should be an exciting weekend, we are going to the Cunningham Family Reunion. I don't know half the people, but hey they are family right? We'll let you know how it goes.

Oh yeah, today became official that I will be a stay-at-home mom. I told my principle and department head. They wished me luck. My principle told me there would always be a position always available when I'm ready to come back, which was really nice, my dept head didn't care either way, but oh well. Its really exciting though. I was nervous about turning in my paperwork, but I'm at such peace about it now, that I know we've made the right decision. God is so good! ONLY 9 WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Congratulations! It's such an amazing time and it goes by so quickly. Enjoy every moment, I know I do!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker