Okay, for some reason I was able to log in from work. Up till today, our school has had it blocked... I know I know, blogging at work, but I bet we're all guilty of it and actually, I just have some kids in here for tutoring.. schools been out for 30mins...
Anyways, this weekend was pretty awesome. My parents were in town, Mike and Cara were in town, Kev's grandparents from Oregon were here.. it was great! Now why were all these people in town? OK the real reason they were here is some of them went to NASCAR. I was not one of them, no offense, but I have no desire to see cars driving in circles... but the second reason they were here is because we had Drew dedicated at church this weekend. It was pretty amazing. Standing before the church with OUR son and our friends Brett and Mandi who are Drew's godparents, and making a promise to grow Drew up in the way God intended, in a christian home.
Uncle Brett and Aunt Mandi
There was also an artist by the name of Geoff Moore, who sang some pretty powerful songs in worship. The whole day was awesome!
I ask each of you who know Kevin and I to please hold us accountable in raising a Godly son!
God Bless!
The Whole Family

During the dedication



No comments:
Post a Comment