Thank goodness for Fridays. I believe that God created Friday's to keep us all a little sane. Whether you work Monday-Friday, work part time, or stay at home, everything in life is work.
This weekend may prove to be an exciting one. I'm helping out with the musical at school, "You're a Good man Charlie Brown" which you should all see, and we have a rehearsal tonight till 8 and then back tomorrow from 8-12, and then everyday next week till 8 pm, we may also go pick some strawberries as well and go to a rangers game on Sunday afternoon. I'm excited about the rangers game. I prolly went a little overboard, but Drew is all ready to go be a Rangers Fan, we have a shirt, hat, socks, and bib. He has more paraphernalia, then Kevin and I put together. Kev has a hat and maybe a shirt, but I got nada. I guess If I'm going to ever fully conform to being a Rangers fan, I've gotta get some stuff. We are going with a big group on Sunday and we're suppose to get a hat, so that'll be something.
In Houston, I was an Astros fan, and I always will be, but seriously, how often are we going to make games there? I do try and catch them when they play the Rangers though. Anyways, I think it'll be fun, look for picks on Monday.
have a blessed weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment