Today has been one of those days when I really miss my son. I got to take him to the sitter this morning and that really hard for some reason. It didn't help that he fell asleep right before we got to the sitters house and then started screaming when i laid him down in the crib there. It broke my heart. I keep telling myself, only 3.5 weeks before its all mommy and drew all the time.
I think I'm all sappy because I've been working on the musical at school and I've been gone a lot in the evenings, so there hasn't been enough Drew time. The musical is over tomorrow evening, and that'll be a relief. drew and daddy are coming to see it tomorrow, who doesn't like snoopy?
Anyways, it'll be good, and its been good that I've been around to help, but its definitely been crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment