So, its starting to feel a little weird not going back to work this fall, but I'm totally loving hanging out with Mr. Drew. I went up to the school yesterday to help out a friend of mine, and it was strange not being in my classroom.. but oh well. The kiddos, however, apparently have a different idea of my staying home. Imagine my surprise when I opened my front door Sunday morning to this...
The would be our front yard with red and blue streamers and obviously toilet paper! So I quickly shut my door and went and told Kevin that our house had been wrapped. He said "What" like 3 times and finally came to the front door...
It was then I noticed a sign in the yard...
If you can't read it, it says"Come back Miss Daisy, we miss you... Super teacher.."
So they spelled my name wrong, but who can be mad at that. I got most of it cleaned up, except now there is confetti and cut up colored straws in my grass.
Thank you thank you to the students of Sam Houston, but I would feel a little more loved if you sent up a clean up crew ;)


1 comment:
That's a pretty awesome TP job there!
Post a Comment