Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update

K, so we took Mr. Drew to the doctor this morning. After a screaming fit in the middle of the night and a low grade temp this morning, it was time to go... and low and behold we have our first ear infection. The numbing drops are wonderful creations, and Drew actually hasn't had a fever much today, so just a round of antibiotics and we should be good to go.

I forgot to mention what Mr. Drew's latest thing is...he has figured out how to open the dog crates! So that's our new game, especially with the dogs in them. Luckily if he gets them open before I get to him, the dogs just go around him. I swear the are egging him on to let them out. He likes to be chased. He crawls toward the kitchen and then stops and makes sure I'm following, and then he heads straight to the crates. OYE! I think we're going to have to pad lock those too :)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker