Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What goes around comes around...

Well, so the virus the was coupled with Drew's ear infection has come full circle now.. It started hitting me on Friday, I managed to ignore it until it really knocked me down on Sunday afternoon, and then Kevin came home from work with it yesterday. Needless to say, we have spent almost a week now taking care of one another.. I'm ready for it to be over...

Drew and I did take a break yesterday and head to the Parks Mall to the soft play place and Drew discovered the slide. I have a great clip on my cell of him sliding down all by himself, no push or anything, and as soon as I can figure out the right cable to use to get them to the computer.. I'll put it up. It was so cute though, the first few times I kind of pulled him down the slide.. and then he was doing it by himself, but rather uniquely I must say. He would grab a hold of the side, turn himself over onto his belly and let go. He amused quite a few parents, not to mention his own mama. I think he is sliding this way because Kev and I have been working on teaching him how to slide off of things on his belly, so he won't hurt himself ( one fall off the bed and it was time to learn head first is not the way to go).. and the smart little kid applied it somewhere else. Cool! Once he figure out he could do it by himself, I couldn't keep him away from the slide, which was a challenge because there were older kids who kept trying to take it over.. but we did have a good time.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker